Monday, March 4, 2013

Bechdel To Appear At Otterbein Tomorrow Night

I really should have written about this earlier, but I just found about it today when I finally got around to reading that copy of last Thursday's Columbus Alive that had been sitting at the bottom of my bag for the past four days.  Well, enough with the apologies, let's get to the news.
Alison Bechdel, whose graphic novel Fun Home was named by TIME magazine as the best book of 2006, will be giving a talk tomorrow (Tuesday, March 5, 2013) night at 7:30 at Otterbein University's Riley Auditorium.  The event is free and open to the public.
You know, its funny.  I've lived in Columbus for 21 years now, and until I looked up the press release about this event on-line  I really had no idea where the heck Otterbein University is.  I can find OSU, though.  That's just down the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment