Monday, October 25, 2010

Beating A Dead Horse To Death--AGAIN: My Last Word (Maybe) On GenLost #10

Ok, I promise this is the last time I'll write about this. 
Until the next time, at least.
Seriously, while I may be, as an anonymous commenter suggested, in the minority concerning my opinion of Justice League: Generation Lost #10, I  am most certainly not alone.  As I discovered a couple of days ago, at least one other netizen out there in  cyber-land happened to detect, shall we say, a marked lack of activity in that issue, or, as I say in my original post: ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN' NOTHING HAPPENS!!
The webmaster of the site Boosterific! expresses a similar sentiment in his overview of JL:GL #10.   He says, "...most characters spend the issue's 22 pages talking about their emotions..." and the issue features "...precious little action..." 
Hmm...Sound familiar?
Anyway.....
If you're a Booster Gold fan, and you've got a few moments, or hours, to spare, I'd recommend poking around the rest of the site.  Boosterific! is a virtual shrine to the Corporate Crusader.  The centerpiece of the site is a Booster Gold time line organizing every single comic book appearance of the character into a coherent, linear sequence.  There are also profiles of the major writers  and artists associated with Booster, and basically just about everything you could possibly want to know about Booster Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment