You might have noticed that March is upon us once again, and, just as I did last year, I am unilaterally declaring this Green Arrow Month, in which I shall post a series of entries paying tribute to the Emerald Archer.
Why am I doing this again?
Well, there are a couple of posts I meant to do last year before I kind of ran out of steam, and there are several Green Arrow comics that I've read in the intervening year that I feel are worth writing about.
Some of the topics I'll be covering in the days to come are:
- Green Arrow's appearances in The Brave and the Bold volumes 2 and 3
- a review of Showcase Presents Green Arrow
- Alan Moore's Green Arrow story from Detective Comics #449 and 450 in 1985
- Green Arrow's Hostess Fruit Pie Ad
- Green Arrow meets Jon Sable...sort of
- a review of the latest issue of the current Green Arrow series